From the author of The Copywriting Primer and the man legendary copywriter Bob Bly calls “a standout writer”…
Looking for a Copywriter Who Gets Results?
I wrote one of the longest-running current controls in the health and wellness space, and I’ve helped companies make millions in revenue. Here are some of my results:
- 154 leads for a subscription marketing service in just 2 weeks
- 10.45% click through rate on a Facebook ad for an info product (to cold traffic. Only 7 cents a click)
- 85% reduction in cost per lead for a BPO company
- Nearly 300% higher conversion rate for a landing page
- An email campaign resulted in 70.6% open rate (The average for all marketers is just 23.67%, according to GetResponse)
- An email click rate of 44.3% (The average for all marketers is 3.83%, according to GetResponse)
If you’re looking for copy that gets clicks and conversions, email me now for a free consultation: [email protected].
I’ve written copy for many brands in diverse industries, including…
What’s the Secret of the Hottest, Most Successful Businesses?
It’s high-end copy that excites and exhilarates their audiences—as opposed to … you know, mediocre copy that bores them to tears.
You have to “make ’em an offer they can’t refuse,” using proven direct response principles, capiche?
I’m a direct response copywriter who uses proven, time-tested techniques to generate immediate response from your readers. Opens, clicks, and conversions.
If you need a copywriter who knows how to persuade readers to take the next step in the buyer’s journey … from “never heard of the product/service” … to lead … to customer and repeat customer … then contact me.
I specialize in copywriting that generates direct response.
I can also write copy that informs the reader about your offerings in a clear, concise, compelling way–whether your intent is to sell, to appeal to shareholders or investors, or to explain a complex subject in language your reader can understand.
High-quality content, too!
If you’re looking for an experienced copywriter, then email me right now for a free consultation, at no obligation:
Here are some testimonials…
“There’s a significant difference between a writer who can string some clever sentences together—and one who can write content strategically (with your audience in mind). Jamie Cassata is a standout writer. I highly recommend him.” Bob Bly
“77 conversions in about 3 weeks! One of his ads currently has the lowest cost-per-conversion among all the previous ads for this product. And these click through rates are through the roof! I just don’t find these kinds of numbers among ordinary copywriters. Jamie’s a talented, innovative ad writer who knows what he’s doing.” Aaron Zakowski
“If Jamie says it’s gonna be in your inbox by Friday, it’s gonna be in your inbox by Friday. He’s reliable, and he ‘gets’ health and wellness copy. Book him.” Charles C. Weller
“Jamie goes above and beyond to make sure the client is 100% satisfied with the project. He generates creative ideas to solve problems and produces awesome copy.” Brandon Keel
“I can always depend on Jamie to produce great copy, saving me time and energy. That’s why I call on him again and again.” Deb Noack
The Right Voice for Any Project
“Jamie is an excellent wordsmith. He’s able to find the right voice regardless of the project, and delivers every time.”Matt Basile
“Easily met deadlines”
“Jamie produced an article that fit very well with the existing tone of our magazine, and easily met deadlines along the way — delivering well before the deadline, in fact, including revisions. A professional in his field, he understands higher education and the audiences an institution wants to reach through its publications, as well as the end goal. We will certainly enlist his services again.”Marla Kramer
BIG IDEA copy
“I was delighted by how quickly I received incredible BIG IDEA email copy from Jamie. Even with the topic blindness that comes from being your own copywriter, I was excited to read each part of the sequence. He took the time to understand the market, my own passion for it, and enrapturing details that have long fascinated its biggest fans. Highly recommended!”Dr. Anthony Metivier
“I brought Jamie on to consult with us…”
“I brought Jamie on to consult with us concerning our organization’s communications, and I’m relieved I did. What a difference an experienced professional writer makes in the marketing efforts of an organization.”Alex Krajewski
“Jamie’s a breeze to work with”
“Jamie’s a breeze to work with and delivered the project on time. Plus he understands the customer psychology involved in positioning a promotion, which can be confusing and counter-intuitive.”Mark Lauren
“Jamie’s a reliable copywriter you can positively know isn’t going to rip you off or miss a deadline. And that’s huge.”Vadim Mordovan
“Jamie’s ad is getting us leads at 15% the cost per lead. And the leads keep coming in! His copy for our new landing page has resulted in a nearly 300% higher conversion rate! His copywriting is a great business investment.” Will Deane
Here are some of my services...
Landing pages are absolutely critical for communicating a complete, compelling sales story about why your readers should give you their email address or purchase your product or service. You need a direct response copywriter who can make your readers desire the offer and compel them to act now.
Facebook ads can be targeted to probable purchasers who have never heard of your brand—or retargeted to those who visited your site or landing page but didn't convert. You need a direct response copywriter who can capture the attention of preoccupied Facebookers.
Google ads are paid search ads that attract those searching for terms related to your product or service. You need a direct response copywriter who can write expertly crafted ads that target your ideal customer and grab their attention.
Copy for websites is like an online brochure. If you have a lot of information to share about your offerings, you need a copywriter who can present that information in an accessible way. Good website copy persuades them to travel further along the buyer journey.
Email marketing is routinely responsible for the highest ROI among marketers. A good opt-in e-newsletter warms up your audience and enables you to build trust. A good direct response copywriter will be able to translate that trust into transactions.
Books and articles build your authority on the web and beyond. But these are highly time-intensive. You're best off utilizing a great copywriter who can understand your audience and write in your unique voice.
Let's face it. Copywriting's tough. And you can't ever be 100 percent sure a piece of copy will produce your intended results. Having a good direct response copywriter look over your work and provide feedback and correction can be exactly what you need to put the odds squarely in your favor.
An advertorial is an ad that looks like an article (advertisement + editorial = advertorial). These warm up readers before transitioning to direct selling. A good direct response copywriter can educate the reader while carefully moving toward the opt-in or sale.
Sometimes you really need solutions and creative ideas. When it comes to what it takes to make campaigns successful, there are so many moving parts that it's often essential to seek an outside perspective from someone who gets direct marketing.
With modern attention spans as short as they are, a good video sales letter (VSL) can appeal to those who are reading-averse. This will make your message accessible to a broader audience and improve your conversion rate.
Not typically a direct response tool--but they get the word out about your product or service and can help with SEO (search engine optimization). For a good press release you need someone who can write logically.
Great content builds familiarity, authority, and trust. Not to mention it earns the attention of your target audience by offering free value up front. But your content needs to be quality.
10 Reasons Why Marketers Choose Me for Their Projects…
1. I can write copy that generates immediate action. Open this email … click this ad … buy this product/service. Most copywriters, while good at what they do, are branding copywriters. They don’t necessarily understand the mechanics of getting a reader to take a specific action immediately. I do. That’s my specialty.
2. I understand customer psychology. Whether you’re B2B, B2C, or non-profit, your copywriter has to understand the factors that make people buy. Rule #1: Your prospect’s attention is limited. Thou shalt not BORE your reader.
3. I make deadlines! You can rest assured you’ll see that email from “Jamie Cassata, Direct Response Copywriter” by the deadline. That way, your campaign stays on track and you don’t have to worry.
4. I can write diverse project types, for diverse industries and markets. I adapt my voice to the needs of the campaign, so it hits the bulls-eye.
5. I “get” direct response copywriting and direct marketing. I’ve spent countless hours and dollars learning time-tested methods from the best copywriters of all time–such as John Carlton, Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy, and Bob Bly (I’ve actually written content for Bob Bly, and he gave me a testimonial, which you can see above).
6. I’m a copywriter AND a digital marketer. I analyze the broader factors that make campaigns successful.
7. I understand the technology involved and use it myself. MailChimp … WordPress … ClickFunnels … Google Analytics … you name it.
8. I have a strong grasp of statistics. I can help you with testing and assessing results.
9. I work remotely. I’m in Rochester, New York and work with clients across the country.
10. I provide the FLEXIBILITY you need in a copywriter. Call me when you need me, and don’t when you don’t.
If you’re serious about optimizing your conversion and increasing your revenue, email me at [email protected] for a free consultation.
Here’s the cold, hard truth:
Most copy out there plain sucks.
I took it upon myself to correct this appalling situation and decided to charge premium rates for copy that doesn’t suck…
…which I think is a damn good deal.
I’ve helped clients generate millions in revenue, and you’ve probably seen some of my ads online.
Get in touch with me at [email protected] for a free consultation.