From the author of The Copywriting Primer and the man copywriting legend Bob Bly calls “a standout writer”…
Looking for a Direct Response Copywriter Who Gets Results?
I’ve helped companies make millions in revenue. Here are some of my results:
- 154 leads for a subscription marketing service in just 2 weeks
- 10.45% click through rate on a Facebook ad for an info product (to cold traffic. Only 7 cents a click)
- 85% reduction in cost per lead for a BPO company
- Nearly 300% higher conversion rate for a landing page
- A recent email campaign resulted in 70.6% open rate (The average for all marketers is just 23.67%, according to GetResponse)
- An email click rate of 44.3% (The average for all marketers is 3.83%, according to GetResponse)
If you’re looking for copy that gets clicks and conversions, email me now for a free consultation: JJC@JamieCassata.com.
I’ve written copy for many brands across the country, including…
If you need a copywriter who knows how to persuade readers to take the next step in the buyer’s journey … from “never heard of the product/service” … to lead … to customer and repeat customer … then contact me.
I specialize in copywriting that generates direct response.
I can also write copy that informs the reader about your offerings in a clear, concise, compelling way–whether your intent is to sell, to appeal to shareholders or investors, or to explain a complex subject in language your reader can understand.
Here are some testimonials from clients…
“Jamie Cassata is a standout writer”
“There’s a significant difference between a writer who can string some clever sentences together—and one who can write content strategically (with your audience in mind). Jamie Cassata is a standout writer. I highly recommend him.”Bob Bly
“If Jamie says it’s gonna be in your inbox by Friday, it’s gonna be in your inbox by Friday. He’s reliable, and he ‘gets’ health and wellness copy. Book him.”Charles C. Weller
77 Conversions in 3 Weeks for a Highly Specialized Product
“77 conversions in about 3 weeks! One of his ads currently has the lowest cost-per-conversion among all the previous ads for this product. And these click through rates are through the roof! I just don’t find these kinds of numbers among ordinary copywriters. Jamie’s a talented, innovative ad writer who knows what he’s doing.”Aaron Zakowski
“Nearly 300% higher conversion rate!”
“Jamie’s ad is getting us leads at 15% the cost per lead. And the leads keep coming in! His copy for our new landing page has resulted in a nearly 300% higher conversion rate! His copywriting is a great business investment.”Will Deane
Creative Ideas. Awesome Copy.
“Jamie goes above and beyond to make sure the client is 100% satisfied with the project. He generates creative ideas to solve problems and produces awesome copy.”Brandon Keel
“I call on him again and again”
“I can always depend on Jamie to produce great copy, saving me time and energy. That’s why I call on him again and again.”Deb Noack
“Jamie’s a breeze to work with”
“Jamie’s a breeze to work with and delivered the project on time. Plus he understands the customer psychology involved in positioning a promotion, which can be confusing and counter-intuitive.”Mark Lauren
BIG IDEA copy
“I was delighted by how quickly I received incredible BIG IDEA email copy from Jamie. Even with the topic blindness that comes from being your own copywriter, I was excited to read each part of the sequence. He took the time to understand the market, my own passion for it, and enrapturing details that have long fascinated its biggest fans. Highly recommended! ”Dr. Anthony Metivier
Here are some of my services...
Landing pages are absolutely critical for communicating a complete, compelling sales story about why your readers should give you their email address or purchase your product or service. You need a direct response copywriter who can make your readers desire the offer and compel them to act now.
Facebook ads can be targeted to probable purchasers who have never heard of your brand—or retargeted to those who visited your site or landing page but didn't convert. You need a direct response copywriter who can capture the attention of preoccupied Facebookers.
Google ads are paid search ads that attract those searching for terms related to your product or service. You need a direct response copywriter who can write expertly crafted ads that target your ideal customer and grab their attention.
Copy for websites is like an online brochure. If you have a lot of information to share about your offerings, you need a copywriter who can present that information in an accessible way. Good website copy persuades them to travel further along the buyer journey.
Email marketing is routinely responsible for the highest ROI among marketers. A good opt-in e-newsletter warms up your audience and enables you to build trust. A good direct response copywriter will be able to translate that trust into transactions.
Books and articles build your authority on the web and beyond. But these are highly time-intensive. You're best off utilizing a great copywriter who can understand your audience and write in your unique voice.
Let's face it. Copywriting's tough. And you can't ever be 100 percent sure a piece of copy will produce your intended results. Having a good direct response copywriter look over your work and provide feedback and correction can be exactly what you need to put the odds squarely in your favor.
An advertorial is an ad that looks like an article (advertisement + editorial = advertorial). These warm up readers before transitioning to direct selling. A good direct response copywriter can educate the reader while carefully moving toward the opt-in or sale.
Sometimes you really need solutions and creative ideas. When it comes to what it takes to make campaigns successful, there are so many moving parts that it's often essential to seek an outside perspective from someone who gets direct marketing.
With modern attention spans as short as they are, a good video sales letter (VSL) can appeal to those who are reading-averse. This will make your message accessible to a broader audience and improve your conversion rate.
Not typically a direct response tool--but they get the word out about your product or service and can help with SEO (search engine optimization). For a good press release you need someone who can write logically.
Great content builds familiarity, authority, and trust. Not to mention it earns the attention of your target audience by offering free value up front. But your content needs to be quality.
10 Reasons Why Marketers Choose Me for Their Projects
2. I understand customer psychology. Whether you’re B2B, B2C, or non-profit, your copywriter has to understand the factors that make people buy. Rule #1: Your prospect’s attention is limited. Thou shalt not BORE your reader.
3. I have never missed a professional deadline. And I don’t intend to start now. You can rest easy that you’ll see that email from “Jamie Cassata, Direct Response Copywriter” by the deadline. That way, your campaign stays on track and you don’t have to worry.
4. I can write diverse project types, for diverse industries and markets. I adapt my voice to the needs of the campaign, so it hits the bulls-eye.
5. I “get” direct response copywriting and direct marketing. I’ve spent countless hours and dollars learning time-tested methods from the best copywriters of all time–such as John Carlton, Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy, and Bob Bly (I’ve actually written content for Bob Bly, and he gave me a testimonial, which you can see above).
6. I’m a copywriter AND a digital marketer. I analyze the broader factors that make campaigns successful.
7. I understand the technology involved and use it myself. MailChimp … WordPress … ClickFunnels … Google Analytics … you name it.
8. I have a strong grasp of statistics. I can help you with testing and assessing results.
9. I work remotely. I’m in Rochester, New York and work with clients across the country.
10. I provide the FLEXIBILITY you need in a copywriter. Call me when you need me, and don’t when you don’t.
If you’re serious about optimizing your conversion and increasing your revenue, email me at JJC@JamieCassata.com for a free consultation.
In my former life I was a philosophy student on my way to a PhD and the pure pursuit of wisdom.
Then I discovered “the dark side” (duhn-duhn-duhhhn). And became a direct response copywriter, which means cutting open the reader’s cranium … twisting off the cap … and stuffing sales copy inside that compels them to click and convert right away.
I’ve been a professional writer and copywriter for eight years, working on a freelance, remote basis for clients across the United States. I’ve written copy for multimillion-dollar campaigns, and I consult on digital marketing strategy.
Get in touch with me below or at JJC@JamieCassata.com for a free consultation.