Up Your Game … Sell More … and Live the Lifestyle You’ve Always Dreamed Of
Direct Response Copywriter
Friday, 3:59 p.m.
If you’re looking for a copywriter who can sell and get you leads (rather than just sound clever) … then keep reading.
How a Former High School Religion Teacher and PhD Student in Philosophy
“Fell from Grace” to Write Kickass Copy For Businesses.
Hi, my name is Jamie Cassata, and I’m a direct response copywriter. I’m a master’s-level philosopher and former high school religion teacher who was completely clueless about sales and marketing. And then I discovered the persuasion principles of direct response copywriting. And my life changed forever.
I used my geeky “brainiac” powers and became a direct response copywriter and consultant. And I use my Compulsive Copy™ system to help small businesses and entrepreneurs sell their products and services so they can live the prosperous, independent lifestyle they’ve always dreamed of.
I’ve written sales copy and marketing content for many clients and brands across the country, including…
Here are some of my results:
- 10.45% Click Through Rate on a Facebook ad shown to cold traffic (compared to the 0.90% average reported by WordStream) at only 7 cents a click
- 85% reduction in cost per lead
- Nearly 300% higher conversion rate for a landing page
- 2.3 thousand likes and hundreds of shares for a FB ad
- 33% landing page conversion rate (compared to 2.35% average reported by WordStream)
- 42% average email open rate (175% better than industry average reported by MailChimp)
- 6.7% average email click rate (About 3 times higher than total average as reported by MailChimp)
How do I get these results? I use advanced, science-based strategies coming from neuroscience, behavioral psych, and other disciplines to craft direct response copy in accordance with how the brain actually functions and processes information.
Here are some of my services:
- Landing page copy
- Sales letters
- Facebook ads
- AdWords ads
- Website copy
- Press releases
- Blog posts
- Copy critiques
- Idea generation
- SEO copywriting
I’m your all-in-one solution!
Click here to get in touch with me about an upcoming project.
Direct Response Copywriter Who Can Get You Better Results!
Now, I don’t know exactly what your copy problem is … but I’m going to tell you why I think you should consider me for your next project…
- Need more leads and sales? As a direct response copywriter, I know how to make people say “Yes” right away (Up to 300% higher conversion rates. You can get better results!)
- Need to drive traffic or boost engagement? Using my Compulsive Copy™ system, I’ll draw their mouse pointer to that button like a Ouija board (It’s as though a magical force were compelling them to click!
- Need blog posts … lead magnets … or other content pieces? I have the “hooks” to reel in your target audience (They won’t be able to stop themselves from reading through to the end—and signing up to your list)
- Need a landing page, sales letter, email, or ad that converts like gangbusters and wins you more leads, sales, and vacations? That’s my specialty (You’ll be sipping a Tequila Sunrise on a faraway beach while your advertising is doing the work)
- Need help with your own copywriting efforts? I can work with you to come up with a winning advertising piece … taking the mystery and frustration out of the process (The result: No more “wondering what to write” — the entire process will unfold magically before your eyes)
- Need a critique? I can highlight problems and how to fix them quickly … without the frustration of endlessly trying to figure it out yourself.
Here’s why you should contact me right now: The potential for your business is enormous. I meet with even extremely successful business owners who are still LEAKING money out of their business.
What does a difference of 1% or 2% mean in terms of conversion? Potentially thousands of dollars. And over the long term, even millions. That’s money down the toilet … just because the copy wasn’t converting as well as it could. Proven direct response copywriting is just what you need to get your business firing on all cylinders.
And remember … either my direct response copy produces revenue that exceeds its cost–or I’ll rewrite the copy for FREE.
Need Copy or Content Now?
Just fill out the form below for a free consultation, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Or you can leave a voicemail: 585-353-7034.
Direct Response Copywriter
Please fill out the form below or call me: 585-353-7034. Email: JJC@JamieCassata.com
Your information is PRIVATE. Never shared.
P.S. For those looking for a direct response copywriter …
You have a lot of copywriters to choose from. So how do you decide?
First, assess your goals and budget. If you’re not looking for high-quality … just halfway decent SEO copy, for instance … then you probably shouldn’t look to hire me. A lot of businesses just want a bunch of content for SEO purposes but don’t really care whether the content is any good. In that case, you shouldn’t look for a direct response copywriter at all … just a really cheap SEO writer.
I do offer SEO copywriting, but you don’t want to look to me if you’re looking for cheap and “just good enough.” My SEO copywriting is high-quality and a bit pricey.
So whether you want a copywriter who can write direct response or just someone who can write good content … consider me only if you have a decent budget.
The second thing to think about when hiring a direct response copywriter is a history of results …
While I have results to show, I’m simply not in the “big leagues” of copywriters such as Dan Kennedy, Bob Bly, Gary Bencivenga, John Carlton, and the other big names.
But that can be an advantage for you: I’m not nearly as expensive as they are. John Carlton, for instance … he says his clients’ hands used to shake as they made out the check.
Most businesses simply can’t afford the A-list copywriters. And for some project types, it just doesn’t make sense to try to hire them.
With me, you’ll have moderate pricing. I’m not cheap, but at least the check won’t make you weep.
Third, ask your prospective copywriter some questions–such as, “What books on direct response copywriting have you read?” “What copywriting courses have you taken?” Or “Have you ever worked with any veteran direct response copywriters?”
Or simply check this stuff out on their website. Do they know the big direct response copywriters and reference them? That’s important.
Contact me right now to discuss your goals and see whether we’re a good fit.
P.P.S. Here are some frequently asked questions about my copywriting services:
What is your pricing structure?
I charge flat fees, by the project. Or by retainer. Each project is unique, so after we chat and I assess the scope of the project, I can give you a formal estimate.
How much do you charge?
My fees are a bit pricey. I’m probably more expensive than most copywriters out there, but I’m less expensive than the famous copywriters. Hire me if your business depends on high-quality copy. If you’re scrimping, don’t look to hire me.
How many years of experience do you have?
I have about six years of pro writing experience … about three years of copywriting experience … and about a year and a half of direct response experience.
What books or courses on copywriting have you studied?
Here’s a sampling:
- The Copywriter’s Handbook by Bob Bly
- Breakthrough Advertising by Eugene Schwartz
- How to Write a Good Advertisement by Victor Schwab
- Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
- Scientific Advertising by Claude Hopkins
- How to Make Maximum Money in Minimum Time by Gary Halbert
- The Boron Letters by Gary Halbert
- Kickass Copywriting Secrets of a Marketing Rebel by John Carlton
- Simple Writing System by John Carlton
- Aspen School of Copywriting by Scott Martin
- No B.S. Guide to Direct Marketing by Dan Kennedy
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
- No B.S. Brand-Building by Direct Response by Dan Kennedy
- No B.S. Sales Success in the New Economy by Dan Kennedy
- How to Write Copy That Sells by Ray Edwards
- The Wise Guy’s Guide Copywriting Handbook by Tony Policci
And many others.
How fast is your turnaround?
I can complete rush projects in a week or less. Some projects simply require more time than this. Sometimes I’m more booked, so it makes sense to get in touch with me as early as possible.
How do you deliver the copy?
In Microsoft Word format, properly labeling headline, subhead, body copy, and so on.
Do you do website design as well?
Generally not. I’m good at WordPress, so I can certainly make you a decent website. I can also use LeadPages for landing pages. But usually my clients have graphic designers and website designers already.
Is research included?
Absolutely. Good research is essential to copywriting. I have a strong background in research from my graduate programs and my experience as a freelancer. I also interview sources and subject matter experts as necessary.
What are some of your personal interests?
I love to read … about copywriting and marketing, of course, as well as business, history, philosophy (especially Enlightenment philosophy, such as Leibniz and Spinoza … and philosophy of religion), classic fiction (especially from Dostoevsky, Stendhal, and F. Scott Fitzgerald, among others)
I love playing with my mischievous cat Lilly.
Music (especially Indie stuff, but also 80’s and 90’s. Nirvana. George Michael. Coheed & Cambria. KISS. Many different artists).
Spending time with my beautiful, intelligent fiancee.
To learn more about me and my background, click here.
What are your specialties?
I specialize in sales copy and marketing content for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
How are you different from other direct response copywriters? What’s your USP?
I’m really into using science-based strategies when I write my copy. I like learning about the brain and how the brain typically responds to salesmanship and persuasion tactics. That’s what my free special report and e-newsletter are about.
Get in touch with me here. Or email me: JJC@JamieCassata.com Voicemail: 585-353-7034.
Kenneth Cutts, Jr.
Thomas Forget, PhD
Overflowing with gratitude,
We’re all good on this. Terrific work and thanks.
Please send along an invoice.
All the best,